Data Protection Policy
The Oxford Method is committed to protecting our clients’ data.
The Oxford Method collects anonymised data to design future courses for our clients based on past experience, as well as to monitor and improve the educational services that we provide.
The Oxford Method is accountable for the secure management, processing, and protection of all personal data held.
All personal client information will be deleted upon conclusion of our provision of service to you.
Types of data held:
The following types of data may be held by The Oxford Method:
- Client’s name, address, email, mobile telephone number
- Mother Tongue (and additional languages)
- Level of English and/or chosen course of study
- Attendance records, registration, and course fees
- Personalised performance evaluations
- Client Enrolment
- Client Coursework